Films for the next edition of the Filem’On festival can be submitted between December 14, 2021 and June 30, 2022.
Guidelines for the selection process
– All submitted films must be accessible for a young audience between 2 and 16 years old.
– Films in competition must be from May 2021 until June 2022.
– All submitted films must be available for the festival from 26.10 until 05.11.2021.
– All submitted films must have English subtitles.
– To take part in the competition, your film has to have its premiere in Belgium.
Exception – For competition categories such as Press Award and Belgian Short Film Award, a premiere in Brussels is enough.
Read more about our Rules & Terms on FilmFreeway.
Only valid for Belgian student films:
If, exceptionally, the film is finished later, an extended deadline waiver (valid until 15 August 2022) can be requested via email@example.com.